All entries tagged transformers.
You can subscribe to an RSS feed of this list.
Who is the yellow guy hotspot is with
Posted on r/transformers: Dinobots pencil sketch I did a couple of years back(Click on images to view full-size)
Posted on r/transformers: Battletrap! Also, any tips for taking nicer pics of your tfs with a phone camera?(Click on images to view full-size)
It’s from CW Sunstreaker
Power of the Primes Battletrap
BUMBLEBEE Spoiler-Free review!
- attached image summarizes the plot. loljk (credit: Transformers (1985 - Marvel) #2)
- I’m a big Transformers fan, more G1 than Bayverse (I didn’t even watch the last Michael Bay one). If you are like me, you will probably enjoy the film
- if you grew up in the 80s like me, you will enjoy the film a bit more. Props to the 80s soundtrack
- the plot is simple, straightforward and unambitious, unencumbered by any of Bayverse Megatron’s super-complicated plans that he has been plotting for million of years in case he gets stranded on earth
- not having a plethora of autobot and decepticon characters to develop on each side means the transformers are more distinctive and easier to identify, a big problem I had with the later bayverse films
- i didnt understand some scenes where it looked like the characters were talking to some kind of human soldier but I can’t see him?
- foolish humans!
- there is a “mid-credits” scene; I say “mid-credits” because they really only show the director credit before immediately going into the “mid-credits” scene
- magugustuhan ba ni mama: no, she’s not into giant robots. the movie is family-friendly, other than the violent explosions
- after the movie, I went to the CR to pee, and I overheard two kids talking: “Ano pangalan nung autobot na pula? Christopher?” “Cliffjumper!”
man, i had this back when i was a kid and at some point I broke it off at the hip D:. No idea what happened to it.
This brings back memories!
I like the figure, except that the tail on mine doesn’t like to stick together
OMG, I recognized that box immediately, I had one of these as a kid! I had completely forgotten about it!
Posted on r/transformers: I have a small die-cast Jazz and I forgot where I got it from. Can anyone identify what toy line it is?(Click on images to view full-size)
Awesome alternate-universe Transformers series set during the early industrial age. Check out the initial sketches!
Roy Tang is a:
- programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart
- Frustrated writer and sketch artist
- Magic player on weekends
- Sometimes I stream video games.
- Software developer since 2003. If you’d like to work with me, take a look at my resume.
roytang.net is a personal site, an E/N site, and kind of a commonplace book; I post about a random assortment of topics that interest me including software development, Magic the Gathering, pop culture, gaming, and tech life. This site is perpetually under renovation.