All entries tagged poetry.
You can subscribe to an RSS feed of this list.
“Life is short and the world is at least half terrible and for every kind stranger, there is one who would break you, though I keep this from my children. I am trying to sell them the world. Any decent realtor, walking you through a real shithole, chirps on about good bones: This place could be beautiful, right? You could make this place beautiful.”
– Good Bones by Maggie Smith
Filipino poetry form
Roy Tang is a:
- programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart
- Frustrated writer and sketch artist
- Magic player on weekends
- Sometimes I stream video games.
- Software developer since 2003. If you’d like to work with me, take a look at my resume.
roytang.net is a personal site, an E/N site, and kind of a commonplace book; I post about a random assortment of topics that interest me including software development, Magic the Gathering, pop culture, gaming, and tech life. This site is perpetually under renovation.