Watching SF4 top 8 now, stream is at ~119k
Replies: Replies to content on other sites. You can subscribe to an RSS feed of this list.
This is about those minions isn't it.
What is the latest issue of Saga out now? I'm not sure if it's already come back after the break.
@wesplaton doogie howser? sino yun?
Woo Disgaea~. This means I really have to finish D3 sometime soon!
@alvinjtang saan sila nahoholdap?
So, I purchased it on GMG before watching the review, might have been a good idea to do it in the reverse order. I still would have purchased it anyway.
Anyway, I found out from the review that this is the last expansion for civ 5? I'm kind of disappointed because I was hoping they would implement a “random events” system like what they had in the last civ4 expansion. Still probably gonna spend a couple of hundred hours here though :p
Already made the purchase, but I didn't get any credit so I guess neither did you. Sorry man, maybe I did it wrong or something.
Edit: Thanks for the helpful post though! Have some upvotes instead :D
How about copying the itunes backups to a different drive or an external HD or something, is that possible? I'm not short on space, the problem is that the itunes library is stored on my OS folder and that's getting pretty low
I'm about to purchase it (reservation expires in 10 minutes). How to use your referral link properly? I'm at the address details page and there hasn't been any chance to enter a referral code.
It's in one of the houses right after you get out of the sewers (along the street with the dogs)
I just finished The Last Of Us! Fantastic game (as everyone has been saying)
I also started up Infamous 2 again (I lost my save when my old PS3 hard drive had a problem, and I didn't have cloud saving enabled then)
Also doing a little BlazBlue on the Vita on the side. The missions are hard!
Is there any chance they will do repeats of previous sales? I missed the Borderlands 2 one
I like to think that the US government uses reddit to double-check it's ideas. “Hey, is there anything we can do if some country gives him asylum?” “I dunno, let's go ask reddit.”
@DLo_MD I find it hard to play it in long sessions; I get tired and need a break after some of the zombie sections
It's always been worth it.
As he mentioned:
Once you purchase them and they are in your download list, they remain free for as long as you are a + member.
@switchfollows accidentally click [Skip Attack] instead of [Attack All] -> Restart Duel #Magic2014 #Duels2014
Boomerang? He's the one who killed Tim Drake's dad right?
The DC universe rebooted back in September 2011, which may be causing some of your confusion. Martian Manhunter used to be a big part of one of the Jusice League incarnations before this reboot. In the current universe, he has some sort of history with the Justice League but was never a full member I think.
In the current universe (the new 52):
Justice League - team of heroes formed during the Darkseid invasion five years ago, basically kicked off an age of superheroes
Justice League of America - the US government (ARGUS)‘s attempt to form a counterbalance to the Justice League. Basically they want to have their own Justice League that they can control.
Justice League Dark - a team of magic-related heroes hanging out together for one reason or another. Unaffiliated with either the JL or the JLA
I like that Chandra, but how is she a Pyromaster? =/
Do you have PS+? That's the biggie.
You could go to Vegas and tip a valet. The going rate is 60,000 cards.
@TagoFabic hindi ka na sa SG nagtratrabaho?
My Steam pool had 2x Brittle Effigy, Door to Nothingness, 2x Mind Spring, Jinxed Idol. =/ Is it just my bad luck?
Are there no more remaining unspoiled cards for M14?
Time and effort and cost (assets, etc.) and the story all factor in. Some stories are stronger when told in a straight/linear fashion.
The term laziness here upsets me for some reason (nothing personal). Might be because I'm a programmer and I understand what it means to need to cut content or features or avoid feature-creep in order to meet budgets and schedules. It's not like “branching paths” are on a standard RPG checklist and developers are just “naw, fuck that”.
That being said, there are still a lot of very nonlinear RPGs around. The Fallout series and the Elder Scrolls games come to mind, and I think the Witcher series offers a lot of choice too.
God of Thunder
So Sony will stop with the Instant Game Collection when Ps4 is released?
Um, no, where did you get that. New games are added to the IGC regularly. Once the PS4 is releaed, the IGC will include PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games.
@terevillano congrats! ok ba dun sa peta theatre? tinatamad kami pumunta kasi hassle magbayad ahead of time :p
You only need one subscription for ps3, ps4 and psvita.
The longer you wait, the less free games you get. (You can no longer avail of free games that are removed from the Instant Game Collection before you subscribe)
I don't see a problem. It could be a one-way crossbuy where getting the PS3 version nets you both of the Vita versions. Heck, even if the PS3 version got you only FFX Vita, that would already be pretty sweet.
Well, that might take a while longer then. “The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time.” - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule
I'm hoping there's cross-buy for the PS3 and Vita versions~
I always get physical for 3ds. I buy digital on Steam and PSN and the AppStore, but not on the eShop because Nintendo won't implement the primary advantage digital downloads for me: tying the purchase to an account so that even if something bad happens to my device I can still access the game on a future device. It's doubly important for handhelds!
@wesplaton masarap naman, weird lang yung color haha
I like that there's a “cheaper=yes” param in the URL
Physical copies can be lost or get damaged.
Yeah, I've actually just finished that run and wanted more Doom. MORE DOOM!
It's never too late to be who you might have been.
Sweet, this one is on Marvel Unlimited. Not a big fan of JRJR, but I'll give it a go.
It's ridiculous that Sue and Logan still remember everything. If anyone claims to be able to understand how time travel works in Marvel right now, he's LYING. It's all wibbly-wobbly and timey-wimey.
Is this book one of the 52?
@Woerlan some of my keyboard keys stopped working yesterday, so I'm just glad someone replaced the keyboard. I'll get a better one later :p
A guy arguing with a taxi driver
I love DBZ, but that's a terrible title =/
@alvinjtang grabe parang kelangan ko laruin
Nope, just get them all.
Roy Tang is a:
- programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart
- Frustrated writer and sketch artist
- Magic player on weekends
- Software developer since 2003. If you'd like to work with me, take a look at my resume.
roytang.net is a personal site, an E/N site, and kind of a commonplace book; I post about a random assortment of topics that interest me including software development, Magic the Gathering, pop culture, gaming, and tech life. This site is perpetually under renovation.