What Am I Doing These Days?
- Like every other sensible person in the pandemic, I am staying hunkered down at home all of the time. Really only going out to get groceries and meds.
- Work/employment is not a priority.
- still living in Quezon City, Philippines.
- I still work part-time as a software developer/technical lead/system architect consultant, with the emphasis on part-time.
- No specific clients I care to mention, though it's easy to find out if you dig around a bit.
- I am very picky with taking on new work, and I usually have very few hours I'm willing to dedicate to any one client, and will usually prefer interesting work. I don't consider work nor full-time employment to be an important part of my identity and it is definitely not a priority.
- Nonetheless, if you have a work opportunity you feel I might like, feel free to contact me, maybe we'll get lucky.
How am I spending my time
- I'm working on multiple personal projects, most of which I don't want to talk about. The only public one is this website/blog. I write as often as I can and am constantly trying to update this site to make it better or more to my liking.
- I still do a lot of gaming
- Quiz team does online quiz nights, a few times a month
- Check the weeknotes for regular updates.