Arrow wasn't a perfect show but that was a fantastic finale. They basically gave the fans everything they have ever asked for. EVERYTHING!
#CrisisOnInfiniteEarths spoiler free review: low budget, pacing and writing issues, but idc because all the dc comics fan service kept making me smile
I still dont understand why they needed Ryan Choi for #CrisisOnInfiniteEarths lol
No spoilers, but the #CrisisOfInfiniteEarths cliffhanger was amazing. The only problem now is we have to wait one month for the back half lol
I watched an episode of Batwoman to see what it was like before Crisis, and it was mostly Kane family drama. Unsurprising because:
Arrow S1: Queen family drama
Flash S1: Allen family drama
Supergirl S1: House of El family drama
This is why Legends is the best one
I don't understand why the Arrowverse producers want to make a Mia Smoak spinoff when the flashforwards are the most boring parts of arrow seasons 7 and 8
💬 Reply to :
If you're like me and aren't really familiar with the season posters, and have trouble remembering which season is which, here's a guide:
S - Arrow2 (Slade), Arrow5 (Prometheus), Flash2 (Zoom), Legends3 (Mallus)
A - Arrow1 (Malcolm Merlyn), Flash1 (Reverse Flash), Legends2 (Legion of Doom), Legends4 (Neron), Supergirl4 (Lex Luthor)
B - Arrow6 (Diaz), Arrow7 (Emiko), Flash4 (Thinker)
C - Flash3 (Savitar), Flash5 (Cicada), Supergirl3 (Reign)
D - Arrow3 (Ra's al-Ghul), Legends1 (Vandal Savage), Supergirl2 (Daxamites)
E - Supergirl1 (Astra/Non/Indigo)
F - Arrow4 (Damien Dahrk)
Don't get me wrong, the Arrowverse has its faults, but after #Elseworlds I'm seriously about as excited for next year's crossover as Avengers: Endgame, and that's something!
Arrowverse Elseworlds crossover spoiler-free review!
- if you’re not aware, episode 1 - Flash S05E09, episode 2 - Arrow S07E09, episode 3 - Supergirl S04E09
- I don’t usually review TV show crossovers but TBH I can’t recall any other any TV show crossovers and I just really, really enjoyed this one
- basically a love letter to DC comics fans, a celebration of dc comics/TV/movies from the past four decades, and apparently a prelude of things to come. Non-comicbook fans might not be as happy as me lol
- all three episodes were great (middle episode slightly worse because Arrow lol), I was smiling all the time and apploauding all the references
- frankly not everything made sense, but I’ll forgive it (I mean, have you *read* crisis on infinite earths? lol
- bonus: for more zaniness, also watch this week’s Legend’s of Tomorrow, they didn’t want to be outdone!
- I also watched Aquaman today, and that was fine (review later) but I decided to write a review of this crossover first!
- tonight’s reading list (image attached)
(Click photos to view full-size)
#Elseworlds episode 2 slightly worse because it's Arrow lol. But still pretty great, lots of Easter Eggs for DC fans
Okay, the ending was a bit weak for me but now that I've caught up, Gotham had a great season 2! Ranking now changed: Gotham > Shield/Flash > LoT > Arrow haha The show has greatly improved since they moved away from the villain-of-the-week format and went for longer story arcs, and lots more comic book references too! The only story arc I wasn't too happy about was the Penguin family stuff, but it didn't matter too much so that's fine. Looking forward to Season 3!
I wonder if they're going to try to merge Supergirl universe with the Arrowverse somehow. With Flash and Supergirl there, we have the proper elements for a crisis on infinite earths :p https://ew.com/article/2016/05/19/cw-crossover-arrow-flash-legends-tomorrow-supergirl/