I got P10 refund from Grab! I'M RICH
So I was watching a SFV replay on Youtube, and I tried hitting [Esc] to cancel out of the fighter intro animations lol
- 💬 Reply to :
@mikong Pinalabas ba sa pilipinas ung knives out and jojo rabbit
- 🔁 Repost from mandinlorian:
HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LOVE PEDRO PASCAL WITH THEIR WHOLE ENTIRE BEING AW
- 🔁 Repost from everestpipkin:
i've wrapped my first semester as a professor! i'm so impressed with my students and all the work they've made
partly for me + partly for others, i thought i'd do a brief post-mortem on my classes, starting w Introduction to Interactivity (syllabus -> https://everestpipkin.github.io/emsII/)
Posted on r/AskReddit: What were the best and worst things about your past decade?
I wonder if there are other developers who have written their own software for their own use with horrible ui and horrible code that never gets cleaned up because "I'm the only one who'll ever use it"
- 🔁 Repost from Worthikids:
Survey: What was your favorite movie of 2019?
I wonder if Pacquaio celebrates Boxing Day
- 🔁 Repost from iamlgndfrvr:
I Tried Giving My Daughter The Worst Xmas Gift Ever & I Didn’t Expect This Reaction 😢
I retweeted this thread back in 2017. It's still ongoing! He's managed to beat his dad twice since the thread started!Quoted onlxn's tweet:
Rematching my dad in Scrabble. Have never beaten him. He was once top 30 in the American dictionary, but he is old now, and I NEED this
- 🔁 Repost from berkun:
Healthy organizations make it safe to report problems, but unhealthy ones make it a gamble to tell a superior something isn’t right. Same for personal relations too. https://twitter.com/ahugheswriter/status/1209271665026371586
This is insightful because it’s also a sign of an abusive society. Case in point: in the Philippines when you dare to criticize the govt, their supporters will paint you as a bad guy for being disruptive and say “why cant you just be helpful”Quoted ahugheswriter's tweet:
I once read that you can spot an abusive system because when you point out a problem, you ARE the problem.
That opened up my eyes dramatically. https://twitter.com/EveyJacob/status/1209234390829502464
RISE OF SKYWALKER Spoiler-free review:
- the movie is fine and entertaining to watch
- It's a Star Wars movie, so you pretty much know what to expect, space wizards and space battles and such
- pacing is frantic in the first act, and a bit in the second. Abrams has a lot of things he wants to do and limited time to do it, so things happen in rapid succession
- the third act is basically an ode to Return of the Jedi, as a parallel to The Force Awakens' ode to A New Hope. In fact, there is a lot of fanservice for original trilogy fans sprinkled throughout the movie.
- it is not the best ending I could have imagined for the sequel trilogy, but it is an ending
- there are a few twists and turns in the movie, but because it's Star Wars, you largely know what to expect from the overall plot
- magugustuhan ba ni Mama: The movie is generally family-friendly (outside of the violence), but my mom doesn't like space battles and she would probably be confused by the rapid pace of events and all these characters she's not familiar with, so no.
- I watched in IMAX 3D, but I don't think there was much noticeable 3D, the movie is probably perfectly fine without IMAX
- there is no post-credits scene
- I think I liked The Last Jedi more than this one
I have a bit more spoilery comments posted here.
- 💬 Reply to :
@SeresaTagAraw they skipped a season?