Comment by Roy on Anti Comment Spam

:: 11 words

Yeah well, after changing the theme my changes broke commenting. Fixed.

Comment by Roy on Anti Comment Spam

:: 12 words

This is a test to see if the comments are submitted correctly.

Comment by Ovidiu C. on Laptop Keyboards Suck

:: 40 words

I have a huge bad @$$ Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000, but I rarely use the arrow keys, insert, delete, home, end, page up/down etc. I would rather keep my fingers on the home row and Vim is perfect for that.

Comment by Roy on Pasmado

:: 29 words

I suspect the condition we refer to as “pasmado” is actually a combination of several medical conditions, that’s why doctors don’t believe in the term per se.Anyway, yuck! :p

Comment by noems on Pasmado

:: 78 words

di ba ung pasmado ung nanginginig na ang kamay? and the oldies would tell us not to wet our hands after ironing… or to not take a shower right after a strenuous activity dahil ‘baka ma pasma’?i was about to say that doctors dont believe in the concept of pasma until you mentioned a scientific name for it… unless its for ‘sweaty hands’ and not the pasma am referring to?anyhow… tama si pen, just pee on it.

Comment by Roy on Pasmado

:: 10 words

Yuck! Ayaw ko na makipag-shake hands sa yo.Joke lang :p

Comment by peng on Pasmado

:: 28 words

or you could start peeing on your hands. it works. must be the nitrates or something.incidentally i am less pasmado since moving here. it may be the humidity.

:: 54 words

Although I go onsite, usually it’s just for technical assistance stuff. Although the last two times I went it was because I had to work directly with a partner company.And we don’t usually hire analysts directly, you need to work your way up from being a programmer before you get any SA work. 😀

Comment by Roy on links for 2008-03-07

:: 19 words

I’m a bit ambivalent actually, either ending works for me. The ending in the book sounds way better though.

:: 53 words

I’m sorry, I completely forgot na nagpabili ka ng Transformers. T_T Not that I would have had time to buy you anything, since busy talaga.I usually go to Hong Kong for work, meeting up with clients, etc. The company I work for is HK-based so a lot of the work comes from there.

Comment by noems on links for 2008-03-07

:: 42 words

because of this link i bought a pirated copy of the movie. was on maternity leave when the movie came out e.i think i liked the ending in the movie better because it seems conflicting to the villain’s character to have compassion.

:: 20 words

haha sabagay, ibahin mo lang yung bagsak ng buhok mo, medyo emo na. (at least your hair from high school).