- SegaFantasyVI I was about 20 seconds away from being late for work this morning. And this flash video is why. (Click "New Game" to view the whole thing.)
- Some weirdness today. Around 4PM, word spread through the office that some sort of psychic nun had predicted an intensity nine earthquake today at 5PM. (This fantastic prediction came through SMS of course. Despite my not having a cellphone, I am not outside its' influence.) Since we work on a rather high floor, an earthquake would be very bad ™ from us. Of course, nobody took it seriously, although I suspect some wanted to take the opportunity to dodge some work. It's ridiculous after all. There's no real way to predict an earthquake will strike at a certain time. The
- Well, I thought I'd write about Suikoden IV before I forgot all about it. I finished it around Holy Week, but haven't bothered to go through again, even though I promised myself I would try since I did not get the magic number of a hundred and eight stars of destiny this time around. Curse my pride for not reading any FAQs while playing! Time is short, with work and all, so I should make the most of my games so I don't need to re-play them. Suiko 4 has big steps to fill. The first two Suikoden games gained
- Wordpress host -- free blog I've wanted to try WordPress for a while now, but not having easy access to a PHP-enabled server of my own, I haven't had the chance. Blogsome is a new, free service that provides WordPress for blogging. I signed up, and roy.blogsome.com was still available (nothing there, don't bother looking) Am I going to leave blogger? I don't know, really, I'm already pretty comfortable with it already, and moving to WordPress means learning a while new templating language (I know it would take all of an hour to get it down, but still... inertia). I'm
- I'm not much into FPS titles, but over the past couple of weeks, my bro Alvin and I have been playing the occasional game of CTF or Zones in Timesplitters III (via split screen on one TV of course.) The last time I got into an FPS game multiplayer was when Mon, Dave, Paul and I would do a four-way splitscreen on a single TV with the PS port of Quake 2. Insane I know, but fun. Timesplitters is like that, and since I'm expectedly not-so-good at these types of games, the challenge level is just about right for Alvin
- Speaking of my high school batchmates' earth-shaking accomplishments, props to Neil Simon Silva for getting 9th place in the recent bar exams. Congrats as well to new attorneys Chris Bolastig and Ly-an Carlos. Jeesh. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with my batchmates. When will I accomplish something that will land me in the papers? Or maybe I should stop being so competitive? =p
- The Gender Genie Apparently, according to this handy web tool, I write like a girl, or at least I do when my posts exceed 500 words. How embarassing! Apparently I should be using more masculine words like "the", "good" and "something" rather than feminine words like "but" and "actually"! Noted!