- N s a nice little slightly-addictive flash game about a ninja trying to get through doors. Check it out.
- Literally translated as "I dare you to touch his ear", the phrase is commonly used by elementary school boys prior to starting a fight. It's similar to the more well-known Western scenario where one boy draws a line across the sand and goes "I dare you to cross this line" This phrase came to me today because we were talking to two girls (well okay, ladies) at work today and they weren't familiar with the phrase or it's usage. I of course proceeded to demonstrate by flicking my co-worker's ear. After which, all hell broke loose. Or not. This useless
- As I've mentioned before, I was sent to HK a couple of weeks back, for the rollout of a project I've been involved with for about a year and a half. I'm not sure if it's right for me to be talking about the project here, so I won't delve into any specifics. I will however, bore you all with stories from my first trip anywhere remotely far from home. First, the plane trip. Economy class (excuse me, fiesta class) on a PAL Airbus from NAIA2 to HK International on Thursday night. Food was okay, I've had worse, not really
- God, it feels good to be goofing off. After having to spend six days in HK (well, more like five-and-a-half, more on that later) and then proceeding to conduct SQL training sessions for the latest batch of recruits, I was kinda tired and stressed out from work. Good thing I had the common sense to file for two days leave after the elections last Monday; don't have to come in 'til tomorrow. Not that I'm using the free time for anything sensible mind you. In fact, most people would probably consider it a serious waste of vacation leave. But hey,
- I'll probably leave for the voting place in a half an hour or so. Anyway, my choices are already made: PRESIDENT : Roco, Raul VICE-PRESIDENT : SENATORS : Alvarez, Heherson T. Barbers, Robert Biazon, Rodolfo Chavez, Francisco Escudero, Salvador Gordon, Richard Herrera, Ernesto F. Hussin, Parouk Mercado, Orlando Pimentel, Aquilino Jr. Q. Roxas, Manuel ‘Mar' II Yasay, Perfecto Jr. PARTY LIST : AKBAYAN! CONGRESSMAN/REPRESENTATIVE : MAITE DEFENSOR MAYOR : SONNY BELMONTE VICE-MAYOR : HERBERT BAUTISTA MEMBERS SANGUNIANG BAYAN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL: JORGE BANAL JAIME BORRES DANTE DE GUZMAN WENCY LAGUMBAY TINA MONASTERIO LALA SOTTO A few notes, I suppose. First, the