As of tonight, all of the household's Covid patients have been cleared and sent home from the hospital. I wish I could say that was the end of the ordeal, but not everyone came back at full strength and there may still be a significant recovery period to go. What this means for me personally is that my caretaking days are not yet done.
I thought I would have the energy for a full-blown weeknotes today, but with everything I've had to handle, it might take me a few more days to get back into my familiar old routines and rhythms, but we'll get there eventually. At the very least, there will certainly be a lot to write about in the coming days.
If you enjoyed my content for some reason, I'd love to hear from you! Here are some options:
- You can buy me a coffee!
- Click here to post a comment!
- You can share or reply to this post on Twitter.
- You can share or reply to this post on Mastodon.
- You can write a reply on your own site and submit the URL as a webmention via the form below.
- Or you can just contact me!