(Note: This post was written March 21st, 2022 after I did the Neon Dynasty Limited Recap, but the publish date is back-dated to right after the last MTGMidnight post)
Midnight Hunt limited stats!
|By Main Colors|
|Quick/Premier Drafts By Outcome|
- I didn't have a lot of time with Midnight Hunt because I had to stay in the hospital for a while, so maybe these stats are less statistically significant than for other sets
- no splashes!
- by Main Color:
- Most played archetype was RB, unsurprising since I'm always attracted to removal. It was however also my worst performing archetype by far. Appropriate since this is the werewolf set, not the vampire set.
- winningest for me was RG, because again, this is the werewolf set!
- I was only able to try out half of the available color pairs / archetypes!
- by Color: unsurprisingly reinforcing the above observations: Red and Black were the worst colors for me
- By Format: as is typical, I did poorly in the bigger prize event
- Quick/Premier Drafts by Outcome:
- No 4s or 3s, my drafts were either go big or go home. The ones that went home were often RB!
- I played 10 events for 67 games total with a 58.21% win rate. Win rate is comparable with other sets, but the sample size is about half!
Not a lot of insights, mostly because I'm doing this post from the future and not a lot of it is fresh for me.