- Friday afternoon the House of Representatives voted to deny the franchise application of the nation's biggest broadcaster ABS-CBN. This despite all agencies of the executive testifying that the company had no violations. Justifications cited were mostly personal reasons. The Palace claims they remained neutral on this issue, but no one really believes that. Probably not even then. What now, Philippines?
- This week's pandemic notes.
- Had a busy week work-wise. Learning a lot about Vue and Laravel though, so that's fun!
- I am like 95% through the FF7R hard mode run. Only a 5% difference from last week, progress is slow.
- I bought a few games off the Steam Sale: Civ 6's New Frontiers Pass (not actually on sale), Disco Elysium, and Garou Mark of the Wolves. You can watch me struggling in Garou on Youtube.
- We only played one online quiz this week, didn't do too well D:
- Watching lately:
- I watched Atomic Blonde yesterday. I thought it was like a John Wick style action flick. That's true, but it's also a Cold-War era spy thriller with lots of double-crosses and whatnot. Fairly engaging.
- Side projects:
- Nothing to note.
- Ten modern layouts in one line of CSS. I could have used this two weeks ago!
- I really enjoyed Alike, an Animated Short Film. It's a bit of an allegory for modern life.