I posted yesterday asking for suggestions for this #SixFanarts thing that’s been going around. I actually got more than six, so I decided to do twelve! (I had to reject like 4 other suggestions, sorry!)
- Ace the Bathound (requested by Brian on Facebook)
- Jim Raynor riding a Vulture (requested by Jaime on Facebook)
- An updated Captain Planet (requested by Joy on Facebook). I didn’t know how to update him, so I just made him evil!
- Captain Caveman (requested by Sherwin on Facebook)
- Auron (FFX) (requested by Brian on Facebook)
- Rafa Nadal (requested by Joy on Facebook). Real people are tough, so I was thinking of skipping this one. Instead I decided to give it a try. I’m not sure the output looks anything like Nadal, so he might as well be random tennis player.
- Inuyasha (requested by Jesse on Instagram)
- Bender becoming a planeswalker (requested by Alex on Twitter). The spark is purple because Bender is obviously black. (Note: In MTG Lore, constructs cannot actually become planeswalkers)
- Buffy (requested by Maui on Facebook)
- Sakuragi doing a kamehameha (requested by David on Facebook).
- Logan (requested by Art on Facebook)
- Pong Pagong (requested by Aldo on Facebook)
While I was doing the Sakuragi one, I made a boo-boo where I put the rough sketch on the same layer as the Buffy one and messed it up and later I couldn’t recover it. I didn’t want to redo the thing, so what I did was ran the timelapse, got a screenshot of Buffy from there and pasted it back into the image lol. It’s not cheating, I mean, I really did do the drawing! You can see these shenanigans and more in the timelapses below!