I got P10 refund from Grab! I'M RICH
- Today is the last day of the 2010s. I was originally planning a short retrospective on the past decade, but that felt a bit unfair to the other decades prior which hadn't received such reflection, so let's go through all of the four decades I've lived through so far. 80s: Having been born in 78, the 80s were my "growing up" years. I lived through the EDSA revolution, but I don't remember much of what was actually happening in society during that time. My world then was playing around at home and being sleepy in the mornings before shuttling off
So I was watching a SFV replay on Youtube, and I tried hitting [Esc] to cancel out of the fighter intro animations lol
- Been watching a lot of things this December. I finally got back on The Expanse after finishing S1 more than a year ago. I only finished S2, but it was already a vast improvement over S1. S1 felt like a lot of meandering around until the characters actually ran into the plot. S2 was stronger, faster-paced, and there's always a lot of things going on in each episode. I really like this series now, looking forward to S3 and S4 when I have the time. Netflix-wise, I enjoyed their recently-added Jeopardy series (always a great show to have playing in
- 💬 Reply to :
@mikong Pinalabas ba sa pilipinas ung knives out and jojo rabbit
- 🔁 Repost from mandinlorian:
HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LOVE PEDRO PASCAL WITH THEIR WHOLE ENTIRE BEING AW
- 🔁 Repost from everestpipkin:
i've wrapped my first semester as a professor! i'm so impressed with my students and all the work they've made
partly for me + partly for others, i thought i'd do a brief post-mortem on my classes, starting w Introduction to Interactivity (syllabus -> https://everestpipkin.github.io/emsII/)
Posted on r/AskReddit: What were the best and worst things about your past decade?
I wonder if there are other developers who have written their own software for their own use with horrible ui and horrible code that never gets cleaned up because "I'm the only one who'll ever use it"
- 🔁 Repost from Worthikids:
- Kind of a late game review since this game came out in 2016, but XCom 2 is the game I've been playing the past couple of weeks. (the newer one, not Terror from the Deep, though that was fun too). I finished my first run yesterday, just on normal (Veteran) difficulty, nothing special, but here are my thoughts on the game: Overall: a fantastic follow-up to the 2012 game adding more mission variation, more unique soldier roles, more unique items, more enemies, and a more involved geoscape The story conceit is a lot more original than TFTD was ("Ooh, it's
- Stats :: MTG
Survey: What was your favorite movie of 2019?
I wonder if Pacquaio celebrates Boxing Day
- 🔁 Repost from iamlgndfrvr:
I Tried Giving My Daughter The Worst Xmas Gift Ever & I Didn’t Expect This Reaction 😢