- movie was pretty good, no major issues
- doesnt follow the typical MCU origin story ‘formula’
- some weird pacing issues in a few places, but that just might be because of the chosen story direction
- lots of little call-outs and tie-ins to the other MCU movies (although I feel like they could have done a bit more in some spots)
- I am not a cat person. But if you are a cat person, you might like this: there is a cat.
- There’s some parts that made it obvious they were aiming for that Wonder Woman audience, so the movie may be better for you if you’re in that demo (but I think WW was a better movie overall)
- Imax was pretty good, nothing too excessive
- Midcredits scene, and postcredits scene
- Magugustuhan ba ni mama? Possibly! Also, its a good idea to bring little girls to watch this movie
If you enjoyed my content for some reason, I'd love to hear from you! Here are some options:
- You can buy me a coffee!
- Click here to post a comment!
- You can share or reply to this post on Twitter.
- You can write a reply on your own site and submit the URL as a webmention via the form below.
- Or you can just contact me!
Reviews in this post
Mylee Ejercito pace yourself. You might get banned again.via www.facebook.com
where did you get bannedvia www.facebook.com
Roy Tang from liking lang naman on fbvia www.facebook.com
Always like your reviewsvia www.facebook.com
So pwede ang 7 and 2 year old girls dun sa movie? 😁via www.facebook.com
There’s still the usual fighting and all that, if you ‘re fine with that for the two year old, should be finevia www.facebook.com
nakita mo na yung ABS-CBN News post na "just OK" daw lolvia www.facebook.com
I think thats fine as a matter of opinion. I did find some faults in the plot and the pacing, but nothing too major, so I can see how some might view it as just okvia www.facebook.com