It's already 2017 in Australia. I like to imagine this starts a 24hr chase as 2017 shoos 2016 away across the world one timezone at a time
- 🔁 Repost from AngeMaryClaire:
2016 is the year we learned democracy is a farce and the people's voices will be ignored by those in power.
Street Fighter 2016 championship: Me (Karin) vs @alvinjtang (Ryu)
- 🔁 Repost from pau_araos:
I hope 2016 doesn't harm my favorite celebrities, Tito Sotto, Manny Pacquiao, and Duterte. #hint
When you just want to win your last @WordsWFriends game of the year but 2016 isnt having any of it #fb
- 🔁 Repost from kevinmitnick:
- 💬 Reply to :
@SeresaTagAraw is that pronounced "lee" or "lay"
- Just in time for the end of the year, I finally finished Xenoblade Chronicles X, which I started playing around the first week of August (5 months!), with 120+ hours of game time. The game doesn't have the best graphics (WiiU, etc), but I really like how it looks and how the world is built and all the different environments and the weird and sometimes absurdly large beasts. src="http://i.imgur.com/KnpoEd3.png" width="1280" height="720" /> There's a whole lot of stuff to do in-game. It plays mostly like a single-player MMO, with party members that act on their own and most skills on
- 🔁 Repost from GeorgeTakei:
Sometimes I'm amazed at past me's wisdom
- 🔁 Repost from lenirobredo:
"I’m sorry you were not truly loved and that it made you cruel." - Warsan Shire
- 🔁 Repost from gangbadoy:
Yes! An accurate statement. It IS a problem if the constituency is constantly baffled by their Head of State. https://twitter.com/aesguerrainq/status/814414368934797314
- 🔁 Repost from SexbombGurl:
TAS ANG SHUNGA NI BESH INITSA PA YUNG PAPUTOK SA IBANG PAPUTOK ANO BA YAN BEH.
Pagpapapogi gone wrong talaga https://twitter.com/aparadorprince/status/814393581590843392