I was getting a bit bored with the place, so I spruced it up a bit, switched some colors, moved stuff around. You know, just to pretend something's happening. And to showcase my sorely lacking UI design skills. :p
Screenshot captured for posterity:
I also cleaned up some of the global files that were being accessed from fateback, since I will eventually drop that host completely. Right now, the external files used by this site are hsoted on my geocities account (which I should also organize/clean up in some way.)
For the curious, this site is maintained in several layers:
- the blogger template -- ideally, I shouldn't have to change this too often
- an external stylesheet -- ideally, if I want to make changes to layout, I just adjust this one
A while back I was also wondering if it was viable to use XSL transformations for a blogger blog... but I'm too lazy to try to figure it out now.