- (Cross-post from here.) I think I would've had a good chance to make it if I had started on time though. :(I'm not gonna stop though, I think I'll finish this novel.An excerpt:“I really should organize my stuff more. You’d think someone living alone deep in the woods would have a lot of time to organize, but no, there’s always one thing or another. Squirrels, usually. Silly things keep insisting their friends are nuts! Or the nuts are their friends, something like that; I never was very good at understanding their chitter-chatter, most of it is about nuts anyway. I
- Sometimes I can't help but look back on the story so far and wonder where the hell I'm going. I'm in a pretty good place right now I guess, compared to a majority of people in this country. I've got a good job with a more than decent salary that lets me consume the mythical three-square-meals-a-day and pile on a bit of luxury on top of that.But sometimes you stop and think to yourself, is this all there is to life? Slaving away as some company's employee, getting promotions and raises, then retiring to watch your kids grow up? Don't
- girl from work (10:19:57 AM): may blog ka ba roy?zroytang (10:20:18 AM): haha bakit mo natanong?girl from work (10:21:04 AM): nagbabasa kasi ako ngayon blogs ng high school friends ko egirl from work (10:21:11 AM): e ikli lang :Dzroytang (10:21:28 AM): I have one with entries dating back to 2002 :pgirl from work (10:21:49 AM): tlga... updated?zroytang (10:22:01 AM): minsangirl from work (10:22:24 AM): may icky luv stuff dun? >:)zroytang (10:23:15 AM): haha maybe, maybe notgirl from work (10:24:46 AM): haha :))zroytang (10:26:30 AM): sometimes you write something and later, you think, "maybe I shouldn't have written that"; you look
- At least, that's what I was thinking when I was listening to today's Gospel regarding the parable of the talents.Bsically, I think the gist of it is: God gives us talents, we should do the best we can; if we don't, how can we complain when others do better?Yeah, I pay attention in Church. Go me!
MS offers express dev tools free for a year
- Apparently, I am worth $1,758,066 on HumanForSale.comAlso, I don't why but My blog is worth $1,693.62.How much is your blog worth?I wish someone would send me that cash, I could use it.
- I was introduced to nano a few years back when some fanfiction writers I knew online told me about it. I've attempted it every year, and failed each time. I just don't have the drive.I figured I wouldn't start this year. After all, here I am, it's the ninth of November, and I don't have anything, prepared or otherwise, why fight a losing battle right?If you think I don't fight losing battles, you don't know me very well. Who knows, I may catch up and might actually make it this time.And I'll write in public too. I have no title,
- For it's 10-year anniversary, GameFAQs has released the top 100 games as chosen by its' users during their anniversary contest.To give you an idea of the general composition of the GameFAQs populace, 15 of the top 100 are Squaresoft games (including every single US-released main-series Final Fantasy), 17 are Nintendo games (5 Zelda, 7 Mario, 3 Metroid plus a couple more). Only 11 are PC games, 4 of which are from Blizzard.And poor Megaman didn't make it into the list. Good old Street Fighter II actually did better, coming in at 47.
- Filipinos traditionally take the weekend of All Saints/All Souls Day off, to rest and to visit their dearly departed. Westerners, particularly Americans, treat this time, specifically All Hallow's Eve, as a children's holiday. Given GMA's penchant for holiday economics, it was evident we would get at least Monday and Tuesday off, and they were indeed declared as holidays, so Filipinos got a respite shortly before the much-dreaded EVAT implementation.Not me, though. I had to work. Funny how the demo projects always manage to get me during times of extended holidays. I haven't yet had the benefit of a weekend -