In order of priority:
Study for the JITSE
– I'm terrible at this. Frankly, it's quite boring to study, and it reminds me why I'm not taking any post-graduate studies. By all accounts, I'll probably be cramming those last few days before the exam, as usual. It doesn't help that some of my coworkers convinced me to tag along for a trip to Fontana 7 days before the exam proper. I may have to rely on SHEER GENIUS again.
Study PHP, build a new website
– I've been making websites for years now, but now I want to try my hand at starting and maintaining a dynamic data-driven website. I'd use JSP (since that's what I'm familar with from work), but it seems that PHP is the popular thing on web hosts, so I'll just spend some time to learn it. (Just keep on learning, heh)
Master Street Fighter III: Third Strike
– well, not quite master, since I don't think I'll ever be able to master 360s/720s, but at least to know the game as well as I knew SFA3 and CVS2. I think it's an important indication of my priorities in life that a video game ranks third, next to learning. 😛
Get Cheese fixed
– Cheese is, of course, the other computer, that's been busted for months now. “System failed memory check”, apparently. I know, I should just buy some new RAM and try it out, but I've burnt so much money replacing parts for that PC that I'm uber-cautious; I want to be sure what's wrong with it before doing anything. I need to find some free time to take the thing to a shop.
Buy a cellphone
– Apparently, I am now the last Filipino to not have a cellphone; the main problem is that I want a phone that I won't be bored with in a few days, so I'll probably need a smartphone of some sort, but that conflicts with the other problem: I'm hella cheap.
Catch up on Reading
– currently: Cryptonomicon. Enqueued: The Alchemist, American Gods. I have a feeling I won't be doing much reading ‘til after the JITSE though.
Hmm… that's it for now.